1. Consultation - Free consultation to discuss and evaluate the project. A typed detailed written estimate will then be faxed, e-mailed, or delivered to you.
2. Scheduling - After the proposal is accepted, signed and returned we will schedule a start date that is most convenient for you.
3. Color samples - We will provide you with numerous color samples too choose from. If you have chose a color we can have it custom matched if necessary.
4. Preparation - Complete interior wall and ceiling preparation includes:
5. Set-up - Move all furniture as needed. Remove draperies, blinds, switch plates, hardware, fixtures as needed.
6. Masking & Covering - We carefully mask and cover all unprotected areas such as floors, furniture, windows, etc.
7. Finish Painting - Apply one or two coats of a premium quality paint on all walls and ceiling surfaces. Paint will be applied by brush and roller or airless sprayer with a back roll depending on the project type. Our specialty is multi-colored designer color scheme projects where our attention to detail is very evident. We provide razor sharp edges between all contrasting colors.
8. Millwork Finishes - If needed we would do millwork painting or staining in this step after walls and ceilings are painted.
9. Clean-up - We clean-up at the end of each day and at the end of the entire project. In occupied offices or homes we will paint sections or rooms that can be painted in a day so we can remove all masking, replace all furniture, and clean-up those areas before we leave for the evening. We try to make the painting process as enjoyable and as painless as possible for our valued customers.
10. Inspection - We will inspect the entire project and touch up as needed. Then we will ask you, as our client, to inspect the job with us. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied. We will also supply you with labeled touch up paint in each color.